Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer (Part 2)

My summer's going great so far! I have enjoyed spending some quality time with my family.My summer started off right away! After I got out of school on Friday, I had to get ready to go to a concert that my church was supporting. The concert was amazing! What a bunch of talented people! After the concert, we all went bowling. We were out until one o'clock in the morning! The next day, I went to see " Letters to Juliet" with my best friend in the entire world, Charlotte. She is the best friend I could ask for! Right now, I am visiting my grandparents. I always enjoy visiting them because they are always fun to be around and enjoy just sitting around and having a game night with the familly. I am looking forward to the rest of my summer, and I wish everyone safe traveling wherever they may be going!:)

1 comment:

  1. Holly!
    I love the way your blog looks!!! It is so incredibly awesome!!! Your writings are wonderful, too! Which comes as no surprise to me. I am going to truly miss you. God bless you, smart girl!
    Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete