Sunday, May 23, 2010

School!

School is coming to an end... I am counting down the days I have left in Middle School. I believe it's four and a half days left. It's really quite sad. Just think about it, I will have passed the eight grade, and I will never be able to go back and redo any of the things I did this years. I will get all new teachers, meet all new people, and make all new memories. However, these can also be a good thing. It's good to make new experiences and new memories. It's good to have a change in scenery every now and then. I am going to miss every single one of my Middle School teachers. I hope I can at least drop by every now and then and say hi!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Holly. We will all miss you, but it is great that you are looking at change in a positive way. If you think about it, if none of us had change in our lives we would still be in preschool. How boring would that be??:) GOD always takes us where we should go, and I think that it is great you are so willing, but I still know it is hard to leave all of us. Your blog is coming along swimmingly. Everything is very personal. It shows who you are. Keep up the great work!

    Your friend,
    Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly! These are great thoughts about leaving Middle School. I certainly know what you mean about meeting new people and saying goodbye to old friends. I can't believe how many comings and goings (of teachers and friends) we have witnessed throughout Middle School. I hope you come back next year, because you are my best friend!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job everyone has to leave middle school sometime and your blog is dooing good Tyler

    ReplyDelete